Saturday, 16 February 2008


Watching High Schol Musical 2 in my room just to pass the time....
I think I might have contracted skin cancer or some disease. Ecer since Monday's Sprint and Polo training onwards, I've gotten this horrible skin peeling syndrome(ok, I made that name up) even of I didn't even touch it. It would just appear on my arms, shoulders and wrist. I even went to see the doctor after training to clarify it along with my problem of diahorrea that's been plaguing me for the past 5 days. Think I'm gonna die just like the lady that apeared on chanel 5 news today. I should film my last moments for people to remember me.
Stupid skin, making me itch all over and leaving a reddish raw patch thats suuuper painfulll! And keith has been ever so sweet to check out all the medicial sites to tell me what kind of symptoms I got. ((:
And I've bites all over my body, my 9 on my tighs, 2 on my tummy and 1 on my arm. What to do? I'm a problematic child by nature. Having wheezing and always being sent to the doctor at deathly hours, being in some kind of suntanning thingy cos I was too yellow when I was just given birth to. You see, I was a jaundice baby.
And had a msn conversation with CLAUDIANG today. WHOO! I miss her so. Really. And we started talking about what we did in sec1 to 4. I miss the clique! Miss everyone in secondary school. I don't wanna let go of the past but yet I've got to keep moving on. They've really made a big part of my life and I don't wanna lose them. It feels like we're all drifting our own ways. Maybe its because I didn't have the time to meet them cos of training and stuff. But I'll always remember them.
CLAUDIA
PAULINE
FANGHAN
LUOER
NORIKO
SHUXIAN
SHERMAINE
NICK LONG
MACMILLIAN
BENJAMIN SING
LEON KIU
LUNTAT
JOHANESSEN
( for those whose names are not here, sorry, it'll be an endless list if I contd u see)
Well, Polo ,Polo... We can't form our own team. WHERE CLARISSA WHEN WE NEED HER? ): It doesn't feel like the junior girls team anymore. Really. For sprinting its still ok but for polo, I don't really feel the team bonding anymore): Cos we don't have our own team!!!!!!!!! I miss those days where the 5 of us would go for trainings and play matches together. Of course I miss Shuzhen too. Hope her back heals...
CHANTAL.
She's somebody
FAITH CHANTAL BERNADETTE LEE YU TING
27 AUGUST 1990
I want to be married to Keith Wong.
I want to be a muti-millionaire someday.
I want my own house.
I want to be closer to God.
I thank God for my family, friends and Keith(:
I want life to go the way I want it to! :D